Reagent Kit for the SARS-CoV-2 RNA Extraction from Biological Material (nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs, sputum) is intended for futher RNA detection procedure using real-time isothermal amplification method.
1. SSB solution, transparent colorless liquid.
2. WS1 solution, transparent colorless liquid.
3. WS2 solution, transparent colorless liquid.
4. EB solution, transparent colorless liquid.<.p>
The Extraction Kit is used with Pretreatment Device for the Nucleic Aside Extraction from the Biological Samples for SARS-CoV-2 Isothermal Amplification Performance.
Swabbing of a patient is performed using a sterile swab.
1. First pretreament step is a suspension of the biological material in SSB (lysis buffer)
2. At a second step, SSB with the destroyed virions and biomaterial residues passes through a filter column.
3. To completely remove any possible interfering substances from the filter surface, it is washed sequentially with WS1 and WS2.
4. The filter column is being dried from the possible residues of the WS1 and WS2 washing solutions, the target viral RNA is bound to the filter column.
5. At the last pretreament step, the target RNA is eluted from the filter column with nuclease-free ultrapure water (EB solution).
12 months from the production date.
Do not use the expired Extraction Kit.
Store at t= +2ºC… +30ºС, freezing of the Extraction Kit is now allowed.